Press release content from Accesswire. The AP news staff was not involved in its creation.
LOS ANGELES, CA / ACCESSWIRE / October 10, 2020 / Cheapquotesautoinsurance.com ( https://cheapquotesautoinsurance.com/ ) has released a new blog post that presents six ways in which drivers can save money on car insurance.
For more info and free car insurance quotes online, visit https://cheapquotesautoinsurance.com/6-top-ways-that-will-help-you-pay-less-on-your-car-insurance/.
Obtaining cheaper auto insurance is not impossible. A driver should improve his car’s safety rating, make smart coverage selection, and look for several investment opportunities with the current provider. In order to get the best car insurance prices, follow the next tips:
- Bundle multiple insurance services. Getting coverage for all household’s cars with the same company is a smart thing to do. Also, try to insure the home with the same company. Multi-car and multi-policies discounts are great ways to save money.
- Ask for discounts. Car insurance companies offer a wide variety of discounts. Some of their discounts are the homeowner discount, good student discount, getting a married discount, and many other discounts that are available in certain situations.
- Keep a clean driving record. Safe driver discounts can range from 10 percent to 20 percent. Maintain a clean driving record for a number of years, usually three to five.
- Consider UBI policies. Some companies offer usage-based programs. Good drivers can benefit of significantly discounted rates. All they have to do is to let the company monitor the client while driving. If the results are satisfactory, the company can customize prices and provide a better deal.
- Consider raising deductibles. A driver can lower full coverage costs by agreeing to pay a larger deductible. The larger the deductible amount he agrees to pay, the lower his insurance will cost.
- Shop online for multiple quotes. The best way a