MUTUAL FUNDS WEEKLY
Don’t miss these top money and investing features:
- Don’t just default to the S&P 500: Consider this simple four-fund portfolio
- Warren Buffett knows these are the best investors to follow with your own money
- Why S&P 500 returns could be flat until 2030 unless you reinvest dividends
- You have ample savings. So why are you scared of running out of money?
- Who will win the presidential election? Look at stock markets for clues
These money and investing stories, popular with MarketWatch readers over the past week, offer advice and insights about how to be a patient, prudent buyer who is comfortable holding stocks and other assets for the long-term — making course corrections as needed.
INVESTING NEWS & TRENDS Don’t just default to the S&P 500: Consider this simple four-fund portfolio
You’ll get the comfort of the ubiquitous index with exposure to historically higher performance
Don’t just default to the S&P 500: Consider this simple four-fund portfolio
Why this frustrated value stock pro sees shades of 1999 in the market now — and bargains in the future
Buying growth stocks at any price typically comes at a price, writes Vitaliy Katsenelson.
Video: Jim Cramer: Here’s What to Watch Over the Next 14 Days (TheStreet)