Table of Contents
- 1 New Orleans Saints vs. Los Angeles Chargers betting lines, odds and spread
- 2 Saints vs. Chargers betting promotion
- 3 Saints vs. Chargers Betting
- 18.104.22.168.1 More Stories
- 22.214.171.124.2 Cardinals running game should cut to the Chase
- 126.96.36.199.3 Cardinals LB Chandler Jones possibly out for season
- 188.8.131.52.4 Arizona high school football Week 2 top performers; vote in our poll
- 184.108.40.206.5 What we learned in the Cardinals win over the Jets
- 220.127.116.11.6 Rewind: Cardinals find offense against N.Y. Jets
- 18.104.22.168.7 Clippers, Nuggets lead list to challenge Lakers in 2021
New Orleans Saints vs. Los Angeles Chargers betting lines, odds and spread
|Los Angeles Chargers money line||+280 (bet $100, win $280)|
|New Orleans Saints money line||-345 (bet $345, win $100)|
|Los Angeles Chargers spread||+7 (-110)|
|New Orleans Saints spread||-7 (-110)|
|Over/Under||49.5 (-110 O, -110 U)|
Odds via BetMGM, last updated 5:30 p.m. ET.
Saints vs. Chargers betting promotion
Eligible States: Colorado, Indiana, New Jersey, West Virginia
Bet $1 on either the New Orleans Saints or Los Angeles Chargers money line, win an additional $100 (in free bets) if either team scores a touchdown during their Week 5 Monday Night Football matchup.
Place your legal, online sports bets in CO, IN, NJ and WV at BetMGM, The King of Sportsbooks. Bet now!
* New customer offer, terms and conditions apply.Visit BetMGM for full promotion rules.
Saints vs. Chargers Betting
The New Orleans Saints (2-2) host the Los Angeles Chargers (1-3) during Week 5’s Monday Night Football with kickoff scheduled for 8:15 p.m. ET.
New Orleans is 2-2 against the spread and 4-0 against the Over/Under this season while the Chargers are 3-1 against the spread and 1-3 against the Over/Under this season.
Want action on this NFL game? Sign up and bet at BetMGM. If you’re looking for more sports betting picks and tips, visit SportsbookWire.com. Please gamble responsibly.
Gannett may earn revenue from audience referrals to betting services. Newsrooms are independent of this relationship and there is no influence on news coverage.