Prince Harry and Meghan Markle may have denied they are working with Netflix on a reality TV show about their day-to-day lives as royals living in California and promoting worthy causes, but that doesn’t mean the Duke and Duchess of Sussex didn’t offer to participate in some kind of documentary about their dramatic departure from the royal family, according to The Daily Mail.

They did so by saying they could share home videos and other personal materials they recorded during those tumultuous months, the Daily Mail said in a new report.

While negotiating to get a reported multimillion-dollar deal, the couple’s representatives are believed to have told bosses at the streaming services about a trove of homemade videos and other material, the Daily Mail reported.

Earlier this month, the couple announced that they had signed a multi-year deal with Netflix to produce documentaries, feature films, scripted shows and children’s programming with uplifting content about diversity, the environment and the “power of the human spirit.” The couple’s announcement suggested that their work with Netflix would mostly be behind the scenes.

On Monday, a spokesperson for Netflix confirmed that the couple has several projects in development, including a nature series and an animated series that celebrates inspiring women. The spokesperson, however, did not flat out deny that some kind of programming, spotlighting Harry and Meghan, was in the works.

Various reports have said the deal could earn the couple $100 million or more, an amount that would help their goal of becoming financially independent from the royal family and give them a global platform from which to promote their personal brand and philanthropic causes.

“There are suggestions the pair realized that if they wanted to make their own ‘worthy’ documentaries and still receive a big price-tag from Netflix, then they needed another